and your order ships today.
Greatly improve your lash retention with Beauti's Foaming Lash Cleanser.
Our oil-free foaming eyelash extension shampoo will gently remove any eye makeup and natural oils from around the eyes and lashes.
This gives you a perfectly prepped surface for lashing, so you can wow your client with a stunning set that lasts even longer.
Perfect as a pre-application lash cleansing treatment or as an aftercare product you can sell to your customers.
- Generous 60ml Bottle - Vegan Friendly & Cruelty Free. Oil Free means there is no greasy residue left on the lashes giving you the best glue bond possible.
- Not Too Thick, Not Too Runny - Stays on your lash shampoo brush yet is easy to work into your client's lashes.
- Gentle Rose Scent - Not too strong, just enough to smell fabulous!
- No Stinging or Burning - Get your client's lashes feeling clean and fresh without the irration or redness caused by other lash shampoos.
- Bulk Pricing Available - Sell to your clients for use at home and keep the profit for yourself.
Make more money from every lash appointment AND help keep your client's natural lashes clean and healthy while also dramatically improving lash extension retention. Yay!
(Profit if each bottle is sold for our recommended $26.95)
|Quantity||Price (each)||Your Total Profit|
Directions for Home Use:
- Clients should wait at least 24 hours after lash appointment before using foaming lash shampoo.
- Apply 1-2 pumps onto a lash shampoo brush then gently work the brush downwards through the lashes.
- After cleansing we recommend thoroughly rinsing the lashes with clean water (in the shower is easiest).
- Repeat every few days for best results.
Bottle size: 60ml
Cute to see a little treat with my cleansing foam😍 happy with the product, eyelash feels great and fresh afterwards😍🤍
Such a good, gentle cleanser it smells great too! Packaging was lovely I’m so happy with my purchase ☺️
Very good product i'm happy with!
removes access makeup and build up, leaving lashes fresh and fluffy
Amazing product, doesn’t sting your eyes majorly if it seeps through a little bit while cleaning !