and your order ships today.
Perfect for sensitive eyes and reducing eye watering as the tiny water droplets soothe any irritation, stinging or redness caused by lash glue fumes.
Compact size and large power button make it incredibly easy to use (even one-handed).
Recharges quickly with the included micro USB cable (approx 2 hours for a full charge).
Generous water tank size means more time lashing and less time refilling nano misters.
Pro TIp: Add a few drops of rose water to the water tank for a beautifully refreshing scent that your clients will love!
This Nano Mister for lashes is ideal for:
- Instantly curing lash adhesive
- Strengthening lash adhesion and increasing retention
- Reducing and soothing client skin irritation
- Hydrating the eye area and any dry skin
How to use:
- Charge battery, then fill the tank with water (see photos).
- Hold 20 - 30 cm away from your client's face, turn on and move around your client's face in a U shape to apply mist evenly to the face and open or closed eyes.
How does a nano mister help lash adhesive to cure?
Eyelash extension glues cure by absorbing moisture in the air. If you spray a very fine mist of water over the glue it "feeds" the curing process and greatly reduces the curing time, all without getting the lashes wet.
This means the new lash extensions remain perfectly isolated, your client doesn't have to avoid getting their lashes wet for the next 48 hours and any irritation, redness or stinging from adhesive fumes is significantly reduced.
To ensure reliable operation of your nano mister:
- Do not leave water in the nano mister overnight.
- Empty water tank and allow to air dry.
- Fill each day with fresh distilled water.
- Remember to recharge the battery from time to time.
- The water tank should be cleaned with a soap routinely.
12 Month Warranty.