The secret weapon of lash technicians around the world is 3M Microfoam Tape.
This genuine 3M medical foam tape for eyelash extensions is ideal for countless uses including:
- Cost effective, stretchy and water-resistant alternative to gel under eye pads (perfect for teary clients as the tape won't swell up when wet)
- Lifting eyelids for easier lash extension application
- Stretching the eyelids out to the side for easy access to the inner corner of the eye
- Cushioning and protecting the under eye area from any accidental touching of tweezer tips to the face
Perfect for holding the lower eyelashes down as this medical foam tape has the perfect amount of tack, yet removes very easily without any discomfort for your client.
Can be easily cut to provide a custom fit for each individual client (see the video below for tips on making your own DIY under eye patches).
- All-direction stretch is highly conformable to the contours around the eyes
- Water-resistant (perfect for teary clients)
- Latex free (contains no rubber latex or dry natural rubber) & hypoallergenic (perfect for sensitive clients)
- Gentle on skin, yet provides reliable adhesion
- Very easy to remove without discomfort for your client
- Length: 5 metres per roll
- Width: 25mm (1 inch)
Pro tip: Learn how to make your own DIY under eye patches for lash extensions in the video below (note our rolls are 25mm wide not 75mm as shown in the video):
Love microfoam! Saves me money & it has multiple uses!
Have used before. It was as good as the last time. Gentler than micropore.
Love this product! 👍🏼It's so gentle on skin, no sticky pulling or irritation when removing, which makes eye treatments a lot more comfortable for clients which they appreciate..♥️
The video is great too...watch and learn!
Really loved these. They dont pull the lower lashes.