Tired of spending countless hours painstakingly creating your volume lashes by hand?
Not yet trained in Russian volume technique, still learning or simply looking for a time saving alternative?
Now you can save hours of precious time and continue to thrill your clients with premium quality Pre Made 7D Volume Lashes by Beauti.
You'll be impressed by the quality and value for money while your clients will love their soft and fluffy yet long lasting eyelash extensions.
Available in .07 thickness, these 7D premade volume fans require less adhesive than classic lashes. This means minimal stress for the client’s natural lashes (when applied correctly) while still providing an eye catching, full bodied look.
- Heat bonded (no glue clumps at base as found on cluster lashes or poor quality volume fans)
- Made from premium Korean PBT synthetic material (stronger bond, longer lasting and reduced chance of allergic reaction)
- Fan length is printed on every strip (so you know the exact fan length at a glance while applying)
- Fans remove easily and cleanly from strip (no sticky residue left on the fan)
- Fast application time (so you can 'wow' more clients per day while maintaining your excellent reputation)
- 16 Lines per tray (outstanding value for money as many leading brands are only 12 lines)
- 160 Fans per tray
- Stunning semi-gloss finish (true jet black with no blue hue)
What are 7D Pre Made Volume Fans?
7D Lashes are 7 individual lashes fused together at the base that can be applied to a single natural lash to give a fuller, softer and fluffier look.
They are ideal for clients with less natural lashes, or simply used to reduce application time without compromising the finished result.
Expand your lash services and impress your clients with these premium quality Pre-Made Volume Fans.
|Curl||C - Our most popular choice with a defined curl and a stronger lift that highlights and opens the eyes.|
|Lines||16 Lines per tray|
|Length||Mixed: 8mm(1), 9mm(1), 10mm(2), 11mm(3), 12mm(4), 13mm(3), 14mm(1), 15mm(1)|
NOTE: If removing the fans is difficult, apply some gentle heat to the tray or strip using a lamp or direct sunlight.
- DO remove lashes from strip with your tweezer tips facing towards the side of the fan.
- DO NOT remove lashes from strip approaching from above (as this will damage the base).
- DO pluck the lash fan from just above the adhesive tape strip and just below where the individual lashes are joined together