and your order ships today.
Bulk Pricing: Save up to 25% when you buy in bulk!
|Pairs||Price||Price Per Pair||SAVE|
Our hydro gel under eye pads will pamper your clients with a rejuvenating under eye skin treatment while firmly holding their lower lashes in place for a stress free eyelash extension application.
Their unique shape means they suit a wide range of eye shapes and sizes while easily adhering to the natural contours around the eye. With just the right amount of hold, they stay attached when needed yet can be re-positioned and removed with ease.
The pads are specially formulated to our exact specifications and contain only four simple ingredients making them perfect for clients with sensitive skin. Many other leading eyelash extension patches contain countless hard to pronounce ingredients, greatly increasing the chance of one of your clients having a skin reaction.
Our eye pads are lightly infused with Aloe Extract which helps to hydrate the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and dark circles under your client's eyes.
Each hydrogel under eye patch is ultra thin and 100% lint free making for a frustration free lash application session both for you and your client. No more messing around with tape and scissors, save precious time on every lash appointment.
- Holds the lower lashes down for easy eyelash application
- 100% Lint free (no fibres to get caught in eyelashes)
- More comfortable and faster to apply, re-position or remove than medical paper tape for eyelash extensions.
- Can be re-positioned without losing their hold
- Unique pad shape is suitable for most eye sizes and shapes
- Ultra thin with minimal gel for easy positioning
- Only four ingredients to avoid irritation on clients with sensitive skin
- Aloe Extract hydrates skin while providing a refreshing sensation
- Type: Hydro Gel Under Eye Pads
- Material: Lint Free Cotton
- Eye Pad Size: 7.6 x 2.9cm
- Pads Per Pack: 2 (1 Pair)
- Factory sealed in foil pouch
- Eyelash extensions
- Eyelash lifts
- Eyelash curling
- Eyelash tinting
- Ensure under eye area is clean and dry prior to use.
- Apply eye pads on top of lower lashes without touching the eye or lower eyelid.
- Use immediately after opening.
- Do not reuse eye pads.
- If irritation occurs flush the affected area with water and discontinue use.
- Store out of direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
Ingredients: See photo #3.
I really enjoy using these Eye Pads as they're an effective way of sealing down lower lashes, which helps me when doing extensions and lash lifts.
Clients like them too because they're gentle around the eyes and don't pull on thin skin when removed and are comfortable !
nice and comfy on the skin - a good amount of hold but not too much and great price point for quality of product!
They are very good!!